Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Semi-Detached for Sale in St. John's, NL

Semi-detached Homes for sale in St. John's present a moderately-priced option at an average price of $455,488 on MLS®. Only 3.66% of the listings in this city are semi-detached homes, making them a bit of a rare find. The housing landscape in St. John's is quite diverse. Around 45% of properties are single-detached homes, with the rest predominantly comprising small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. Home sizes vary significantly, from cozy lofts to larger houses with four or more bedrooms. Approximately 60% of residents own their homes while the remaining 40% are renters. In terms of the age of the properties, about 30% were built during the 1960s and 1970s, while many others were constructed either before 1960 or during the 1980s.

27 Semi-Detached for Sale in St. John's

Lifestyle