It’s More Than Putting A Sign On Your Lawn.
Just as much goes into selling a home as it does into buying one.
It’s a bit of a science actually. You want to get the best price, but you can’t be out of line with market conditions. What to do? Start by being as informed as you can and by choosing an experienced agent who knows your neighbourhood inside out.
Since 1913, Royal LePage has been helping Canadians sell their homes and guiding them through every step of the process. From showing you how to increase the appeal of your home and setting a price that will maximize your profitability to discussing offers and closing the sale. Below, you’ll find it all outlined in eight simple steps.
• Step 1: Deciding to Sell your Home
• Step 2: Finding a REALTOR® to Sell Your House
• Step 3: Listing Your Home for Sale
• Step 4: Home Staging Tips
• Step 5: Reviewing and Accepting an Offer on your Home
• Step 6: Negotiating and Counter Offers
• Step 7: Home Closing Process
• Step 8: Home Moving Tips