At Royal LePage, we are curious about what motivates potential buyers and sellers and how these trends change from region to region.
Working with Canada’s top polling firms, our consumer trends releases present insights from across Canada.
- February 25, 2021 – Nearly half of Canadians aged 25 to 35 own their home; one quarter of these homeowners have purchased a property since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic
- October 16, 2019 – One in five homes purchased by Canadian newcomers
- August 8, 2018 – More than 1.4 million boomers across Canada expect to buy a home in the next five years
- August 17, 2017 – Largest Cohort of Millennials Changing Canadian Real Estate, Despite Constraints of Affordability and Mortgage Regulation
- March 20, 2013 – Despite Challenges, Canada’s Generation Y Still Plan to Own Homes, According to Royal LePage National Survey
- February 26, 2013 – Most Baby Boomers Have No Intention of Downsizing, According to Royal LePage National Survey
- April 17, 2007 – Female Drive Housing Demand and Hammer Away at Renovations