Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger

Price Range

Price Range

Beds & BATHS

Buy or rent

BuyRent

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland and Labrador

Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing many buildings in Grand Falls-Windsor, whereas the remainder are mainly duplexes and townhouses. This town is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 70% of the population of this town own their home and renters make up the remainder. About 30% of properties in this town were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.  Read more about Grand Falls-Windsor real estate

Browse Grand Falls-Windsor Real Estate Listings by Property Type

104 Homes For Sale in Grand Falls-Windsor