Botwood, NL Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Botwood, Newfoundland and Labrador
Around one third of properties in Botwood were built prior to the 1960s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1980s. The large percentage of single detached homes in the housing stock of this town is an important part of its character. Homeowners occupy around 70% of the units in the town and 30% are rented. This town is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Botwood real estate
- $74,9006 Hancock LaneBotwood, NL
- $280,000248 Water StreetBotwood, NL
- $124,5004 Hill RoadBotwood, NL
- $249,900136333 Peter's PondBotwood, NL
- $149,9003 Mill RoadBotwood, NL
- $219,00053 Commonwealth DriveBotwood, NL
- $254,50048 Wireless RoadBotwood, NL
- $269,000111a Water StreetBotwood, NL
- $79,900244 Water StreetBotwood, NL
- $44,900271 Highway 350Botwood, NL
- $39,90037-39 Water StreetBotwood, NL
About Living in Botwood, Newfoundland and Labrador
This town is especially car friendly. Parking is quite easy. Most houses for sale in this town are located in places that are not very suitable for walking because running common errands is difficult.
Families may consider it difficult to access high schools and primary schools as pedestrians. With regards to food, some, but not all, home buyers in Botwood will reside within walking distance of the closest supermarket. There are also a few restaurants in Botwood.
Most areas in Botwood are very quiet, as the streets are usually very peaceful.