Glovertown, NL Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Glovertown, Newfoundland and Labrador
The predominant housing types in Glovertown are single detached homes and townhouses. Roughly 30% of properties in this town were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s. This town offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 85% of the population of this town own their home while renters make up the remainder. Read more about Glovertown real estate
- $249,9001 Trans Canada TrailGlovertown, NL
- $220,0004 Harris RoadGlovertown, NL
- $209,0007 Genge's RoadGlovertown, NL
- $199,9000 Northwest Arm Access RoadGlovertown, NL
- $215,00019 Townview DriveGlovertown, NL
- $329,00031 Alexander CrescentGlovertown, NL
- $82,9004 Riggs RoadGlovertown S, NL
- $28,000165 Main Street NGlovertown, NL
- $155,000477a Main Street NorthGlovertown, NL
- $55,00052 Alexander Crescent Unit#Lot 7Glovertown, NL
About Living in Glovertown, Newfoundland and Labrador
Driving is a great medium of transportation in Glovertown. It is especially convenient to park. Walking is not very feasible for house buyers in Glovertown as running common errands is very difficult on foot.
Purchasing one's groceries very often necessitates the use of a vehicle in Glovertown. A small variety of restaurants is available in this town as well. Regarding education, high schools and primary schools are not plentiful in Glovertown, and therefore not always within walking distance.
Glovertown is very good for those who like quiet surroundings, as the streets are generally very tranquil.