Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search

Price Range

Price Range

Beds & BATHS

Buy or rent

Buy Rent

Long Lake/Linley Valley, Nanaimo, British Columbia Real Estate and Homes for Sale

In Long Lake-Linley Valley, the majority of buildings are single detached homes, while the rest are mainly small apartment buildings and duplexes. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 70% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and renters make up the remainder. Around 30% of properties in this part of the city were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1980s and the 1990s.  Read more about Long Lake/Linley Valley real estate

Browse Long Lake/Linley Valley Real Estate Listings by Property Type

14 Homes For Sale in Long Lake/Linley Valley

Lifestyle