L'Ange-Gardien, QC Real Estate - Houses For Sale in L'Ange-Gardien, Quebec
Around one quarter of homes in L'Ange-Gardien were constructed prior to the 1960s, while many of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s. The predominance of single detached homes in the housing stock of this municipality is an important part of its character. Around 85% of the units in the municipality are occupied by homeowners while the rest are rented. This municipality offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about L'Ange-Gardien real estate
- $449,900997 Ch. CadieuxL'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $389,0006070 Av. RoyaleL'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $325,000730 Route 315L'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $238,000101-6968 Boul. Ste-AnneL'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $664,900 +GST/QST92 Ch. Du Vol-À-VoileL'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $609,900 +GST/QSTCh. De L'EnvoléeL'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $604,000 +GST/QSTCh. Albert-StoreyL'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $110,000 +GST/QSTCh. Des CarriersL'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $106,40011 Ch. Du Pont-MathiasL'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $159,900Ch. RiverL'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $121,900 +GST/QSTCh. De L'EnvoléeL'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $395,00042 - 50 Ch. EuclideL'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $114,900Ch. De La TopazeL'Ange-Gardien, QC
- $7.75 /sq. ft.Boul. Ste-AnneL'Ange-Gardien, QC
About Living in L'Ange-Gardien, Quebec
Cars are a great medium of transportation in this part of the Greater Québec City metropolitan area. Many houses for sale are a rather short drive from the closest highway, and it is especially convenient to park. It is very challenging for pedestrians to get around in this part of the Greater Québec City metropolitan area because very few common errands can be run without needing to use a vehicle.
In all but a very small number of cases, a vehicle is needed in L'Ange-Gardien to access the closest supermarket. With regards to education, there are only a few primary schools in L'Ange-Gardien and thus they can be a long walk away. Likewise, this municipality does not contain any high schools. Additionally, families may consider it challenging for their children to access daycares as a pedestrian.
L'Ange-Gardien is quiet, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic - although there are still several noisier sections, especially around the railway line. Green spaces are sparse, which makes them rather challenging to access. Despite that, there are a few parks close by for residents to visit.