Huron South, Kitchener, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
In Huron South, many buildings are single detached homes, while townhouses are also present in the housing stock. Most of the housing growth in this neighbourhood has occurred following the year 2000. This part of the city offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Around 85% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners whereas renters occupy the remainder. Read more about Huron South real estate
Browse Huron South Real Estate Listings by Property Type
- new listing$1,299,00065 Scots Pine TrKitchener, ON
- $1,649,0004 Parkvale DrKitchener, ON
- $749,90079 Frankfurt StKitchener, ON
- Open House$1,649,0004 Parkvale DriveKitchener, ON
- $749,90079 Frankfurt StreetKitchener, ON
- Open House$868,00014 Cannes StreetKitchener, ON
- Open House$849,0009 Roper PlKitchener, ON
- $849,900330 Featherstone CrescentKitchener, ON
- $725,00077 Woodedge CircKitchener, ON
- Open House$775,00074 Pony WayKitchener, ON
- $839,99973 Woodedge CircKitchener, ON
- $699,90020 Cranshaw StKitchener, ON
- $649,9004g-255 Maitland StreetKitchener, ON
- $799,00080 Pony WayKitchener, ON
- $949,900236 Woodbine AveKitchener, ON
- $1,599,000621 Florencedale Cres WKitchener, ON
- $899,90088 Pony WayKitchener, ON
The car is usually the favoured transportation option in Huron South. It is very convenient to park. On the other hand, getting around by transit can be difficult in Huron South as a result of the service's low frequency. Nonetheless, the neighbourhood is connected by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far-removed from most houses. Commuting by bicycle is convenient in Huron South as the cycling network is great. This neighbourhood is not very suitable for walking because meeting daily needs is inconvenient on foot.
Families will welcome that wherever their property is situated in Huron South, primary schools are nearby. On the other hand, this part of Kitchener does not contain any high schools. With regards to eating, home buyers in Huron South generally have to use a car to reach the nearest supermarket. A limited number of restaurants can be found in this part of Kitchener as well.
Huron South offers a calm atmosphere and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time outdoors. Most areas in this area are very quiet, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic. Finally, there are a few green spaces nearby for residents to discover, including Parkvale Park and Strasburg Creek, making it very easy to get to them.