Doon South, Kitchener, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Single detached homes and row houses are the main housing type in Doon South. This area is notable for those looking for four or more bedroom homes. Roughly 95% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and the rest are rented. Most housing in this neighbourhood was constructed after the year 2000, during its most significant building boom. Read more about Doon South real estate
Browse Doon South Real Estate Listings by Property Type
- new listing$910,00011 Ridgemount StKitchener, ON
- Open House$910,00011 Ridgemount StreetKitchener, ON
- Open House$1,129,000904 Chapel Hill CourtKitchener, ON
- $1,375,000908 Pondcliffe CourtKitchener, ON
- $1,450,00067 Watermill StreetKitchener, ON
- $1,300,00026 Pine Hill PlaceKitchener, ON
- $849,000136 Hollybrook TrailKitchener, ON
- $749,888165 South Creek DrKitchener, ON
- $849,000136 Hollybrook TrKitchener, ON
- $1,250,000114 Ridgemount StKitchener, ON
- $1,129,00057 Creek Ridge StKitchener, ON
Driving is a great transportation option in Doon South. It is especially convenient to access a parking spot. However, the public transit service in Doon South is not very frequent. Thankfully, the neighbourhood is linked by a few bus lines. This neighbourhood is quite conducive to cycling as the cycling network is reasonably good. Travelling on foot is not very practical for home buyers in this part of the city since very few common errands can be run without having to resort to a vehicle.
Primary schools are easy to access on foot from most houses for sale in this area. On the other hand, there are no high schools in Doon South. Residents benefit from public and private primary schools. Concerning eating, home buyers in Doon South usually have to turn to a vehicle to do their grocery shopping. A limited number of restaurants can be found in this neighbourhood as well.
The character of Doon South is exemplified by its relaxed environment. It is very easy to access parks from the majority of locations in the neighbourhood, since there are about 30 of them nearby for residents to explore, like Tilt's Bush and Pinnacle Hill Natural Area. This part of Kitchener is also very quiet, as the streets are very peaceful.