Hillcrest, Cambridge, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
The housing stock of Hillcrest is composed primarily of single detached homes and row houses. The buildings in this part of the city are very modern, because around one third of its dwellings were built in the 1990s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1960s. This part of Cambridge is especially good for those looking for three bedroom homes. Roughly 90% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and the remainder are renters. Read more about Hillcrest real estate
- Open House$899,900107 Kerwood DriveCambridge, ON
- $699,00051 Alderson DriveCambridge, ON
- $749,99919 Marcy CrescentCambridge, ON
- $799,90056 Sweeney CresCambridge, ON
- $799,90056 Sweeney CrescentCambridge, ON
- $789,900206 Queen Street ECambridge, ON
- $689,999#24 -350 River RdCambridge, ON
- $895,000164 Queen Street ECambridge, ON
- $749,90064 Elma PlaceCambridge, ON
- $699,000#27 -350 River RdCambridge, ON
- $699,00027-350 River RoadCambridge, ON
- $725,00039-350 River RoadCambridge, ON
- $899,000123 Kerwood DrCambridge, ON
The preferred method of transportation in this part of the city is very often driving. Nearby highways are easy to access from any location in Hillcrest, and it is very easy to park. However, the public transit system in this neighbourhood is not very convenient. Nevertheless, the neighbourhood is connected by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far from most residences. Biking is difficult in Hillcrest because the cycling infrastructure is not very extensive, and riding is made arduous by the often hilly topography. A majority of the houses for sale in this part of Cambridge are located in areas that are also not very suitable for walking since running common errands is difficult on foot.
Families will find that no matter where their house is situated in this neighbourhood, primary schools and daycares are close by. In contrast, Hillcrest does not have any high schools. In terms of food, home buyers in Hillcrest almost always need a car to do their groceries.
Hillcrest offers a calm ambience and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time outdoors. This area is very quiet, as the streets are generally very peaceful. Lastly, there are a few public green spaces close by for residents to enjoy, making them easy to reach from most locations within the neighbourhood.