Wigmore, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Duplexes are the most common housing type, representing most dwellings in Wigmore, and the rest of the properties are mainly single detached homes. This part of the city experienced its largest building boom between 1960 and 1980, so most of the available housing is from this era. This area is primarily composed of three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy around 60% of the units in the neighbourhood while the rest are rented. Read more about Wigmore real estate
9 Homes For Sale in Wigmore
- new listing$339,9009 Weymouth StreetSt. John's, NL
- $164,90091 Larkhall Street Unit#B321St. John's, NL
- $164,90078 Thorburn Road Unit#204St. John's, NL
- $279,00046 Wicklow StreetSt. John's, NL
- $289,90048 Thorburn RoadSt. John's, NL
- $269,90010 Macpherson AvenueSt. John's, NL
- $190,00043 Cumberland CrescentSt. John's, NL
- $192,500190 Cumberland CrescentSt. John's, NL
- $239,90043 Wicklow StreetSt. John's, NL
Driving is usually the preferred approach to move around in Wigmore. Many real estate listings are a short drive from the nearest highway, and parking is easy. In contrast, the public transit service in Wigmore is not very frequent. Thankfully, homeowners are served by a few bus lines, and the closest bus stop is typically just around the corner. Walking in Wigmore is not very popular, although many daily errands can be run without having to use a car.
It is a rather short walk to get to daycares and schools from most homes for sale in Wigmore. Concerning eating, a car is commonly needed in Wigmore to access the nearest grocery store. Nevertheless, it is generally a short distance to the closest pharmacy, which can supply some basic food items. House buyers won't have to look far to take advantage of the nearest cafe, and a small number of restaurants are available in Wigmore as well.
Wigmore is reasonably good for those who need quiet areas, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic.