Roslyn, Winnipeg, Manitoba Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Large apartment buildings are the predominant housing type, representing almost all dwellings in Roslyn, while the remainder are mainly small apartment buildings. However this area is especially good for those looking for two bedroom homes. Around two thirds of the population of this neighbourhood rent their home and one third are owners. This area experienced its main construction boom in the 1960s and 1970s, so most of the available homes are from this time period. Read more about Roslyn real estate
- $274,5001104-365 Wellington CrWinnipeg, MB
- Carriage Trade$999,000Ph E 141 Wellington CrescentWinnipeg, MB
- $194,900209-50 Nassau StWinnipeg, MB
- $209,9001103-55 Nassau StWinnipeg, MB
- $395,0001003-323 Wellington CrWinnipeg, MB
- $339,900302 255 Wellington CrescentWinnipeg, MB
- $194,9002a-300 Roslyn RdWinnipeg, MB
- $175,000508-55 Nassau StWinnipeg, MB
- $239,900203-323 Wellington CrWinnipeg, MB
- Carriage Trade$2,200,0001100 1 Wellington CrescentWinnipeg, MB
- $324,800906-323 Wellington CrWinnipeg, MB
- Carriage Trade$999,900802 141 Wellington CrescentWinnipeg, MB
- Carriage Trade$939,900506-141 Wellington CrWinnipeg, MB
Roslyn offers homeowners the choice between a diversity of methods of transportation. Active people will appreciate the very pedestrian-friendly nature of this area; many daily needs can be met without the use of a car, and there are also a fair number of businesses nearby. Owing to a few nearby bus lines, the public transit network in Roslyn is quite accessible. Cars are also a reasonably good transportation option in this area. The majority of homes for sale are a very short drive from the nearest highway.
Both general and specialty grocery stores are ordinarily accessible within a short walk from most homes for sale in Roslyn. Furthermore, there is generally a restaurant or cafe just around the corner, for example on Osborne Street. A decent selection of clothing stores can also be found within a reasonably short walking distance. As far as education is concerned, in Roslyn, parents and their children will usually be able to access schools and daycares on foot.
The character of Roslyn is exemplified by its slower-paced ambience. This neighbourhood is reasonably quiet overall, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic. Finally, there are a few parks close by for residents to visit and they are especially well-distributed, making them very easy to get to from most locations within Roslyn.