Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search

Price Range

Price Range

Beds & BATHS

Buy or rent

Buy Rent

Munroe East, Winnipeg, Manitoba Real Estate and Homes for Sale

Single detached homes are the most common housing type, representing most dwellings in Munroe East, and the rest are mainly large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and townhouses. This part of Winnipeg offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Roughly 55% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home whereas the rest are renters. Around 45% of properties in this part of Winnipeg were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960.  Read more about Munroe East real estate

4 Homes For Sale in Munroe East

Lifestyle