Virden, MB Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Virden, Manitoba
Roughly 40% of properties in Virden were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s. The sizeable proportion of single detached homes in the housing stock of this town is an important part of its character. Roughly three quarters of the dwellings in the town are occupied by homeowners and the rest are rented. This town offers mainly three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Read more about Virden real estate
- $129,000540 Queen Street EVirden, MB
- $264,9006 105 Oxford StreetVirden, MB
- $349,90068027 154w RoadVirden, MB
- $148,500442 Queen Street WVirden, MB
- $310,00014637 Hw1 Service Road NVirden, MB
- $237,500442 Wellington StreetVirden, MB
- $74,900210 Nelson Street EVirden, MB
- $279,900113 Lyons Street WVirden, MB
- $239,900436 Queen Street WVirden, MB
- $234,900244 8th AvenueVirden, MB
- $250,000540 La Crosse StreetVirden, MB
- $249,900150028 Ne 36-9-26w. 54n RoadVirden, MB
- $310,000576 Raglan StreetVirden, MB
About Living in Virden, Manitoba
Driving is an excellent means of transportation in Virden. Most houses for sale are a short drive from the nearest highway, and it is especially convenient to park. Virden is not very well-suited for walking since running common errands is difficult on foot.
It is easy to get to the nearest grocery store on foot from any home in Virden. There are also a few opportunities for those who value close by restaurants and cafes. With respect to education, both primary and secondary schools are convenient to access on foot from most homes for sale in Virden. In contrast, daycares are not especially numerous and accordingly may require a rather long walk to get to.
Virden is very quiet overall, as the streets are usually very tranquil.