Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search

Price Range

Price Range

Beds & BATHS

Buy or rent

Buy Rent

West Point Grey, Vancouver, British Columbia Real Estate and Homes for Sale

Homeowners occupy roughly 60% of the properties in West Point Grey and renters occupy the remainder. In this neighbourhood, around 40% of dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and duplexes are the main alternatives in the housing stock. Roughly 40% of homes in this area were built pre-1960, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1990s. This part of Vancouver offers mainly one bedroom and four or more bedroom homes.  Read more about West Point Grey real estate

Browse West Point Grey Real Estate Listings by Property Type

102 Homes For Sale in West Point Grey

Lifestyle