Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search

Price Range

Price Range

Beds & BATHS

Buy or rent

BuyRent

Kensington-Cedar Cottage, Vancouver, British Columbia Real Estate and Homes for Sale

Around 55% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home while the remainder are renters. In this area, about 45% of dwellings are duplexes, and the rest of the properties are mainly small apartment buildings and single detached homes. Roughly 30% of homes in this neighbourhood were built pre-1960, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1980s. This area has a good selection of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.  Read more about Kensington-Cedar Cottage real estate

Browse Kensington-Cedar Cottage Real Estate Listings by Property Type

151 Homes For Sale in Kensington-Cedar Cottage

Lifestyle