Cache Creek, BC Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Cache Creek, British Columbia
In Cache Creek, about 55% of buildings are single detached homes, and the rest are mainly mobile homes. Most of the housing growth in this village occurred between 1960 and 1980. This village offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Around three quarters of the dwellings in the village are occupied by homeowners while the rest are rented. Read more about Cache Creek real estate
Browse Cache Creek Real Estate Listings by Property Type
- new listing$335,0001306 Woodburn CrtCache Creek, BC
- new listing$86,00014-701 Trans Canada HighwayCache Creek, BC
- new listing$585,0001374 Semlin DriveCache Creek, BC
- $650,000Dl 1071 Semlin DriveCache Creek, BC
- $634,90032 Acres Trans Canada Highway ECache Creek, BC
- $1,090,0001190 Collins RdCache Creek, BC
- $649,0001655 Woodburn DriveCache Creek, BC
- $549,9001385 Semlin DriveCache Creek, BC
- $925,0001299&1321 Old Cariboo RoadCache Creek, BC
- $1,350,000988 Collins RoadCache Creek, BC
- $279,90025-1620 Stage RdCache Creek, BC
- $134,9001386 Semlin DriveCache Creek, BC
- $1,690,0001370 Highway 97Cache Creek, BC
- $1,750,0001101 Campbell Hill DriveCache Creek, BC
- $174,9004920 Goble Frontage RoadCache Creek, BC
Cache Creek is an extraordinarily good village for driving. Parking is generally easy. Travelling on foot is not very practical for home buyers in Cache Creek because most daily needs are very impractical to meet by walking.
There are only a few primary schools in this village and consequently they can be a long walk away. Likewise, this village does not contain any high schools. Additionally, daycares are not numerous and thus not always within walking distance. With respect to eating, buying one's groceries usually necessitates the use of a vehicle in Cache Creek.
Cache Creek is excellent for those who enjoy quiet surroundings, as noise from the streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue.