Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger

Price Range

Price Range

Beds & BATHS

Buy or rent

BuyRent

Rocky Mountain House, AB Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Rocky Mountain House, Alberta

In Rocky Mountain House, about 60% of dwellings are single detached homes, whereas the rest are mainly small apartment buildings and townhouses. This town offers mainly three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy about 70% of the units in Rocky Mountain House and the rest are rented. Roughly 30% of homes in this town were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1980s and the 1990s.  Read more about Rocky Mountain House real estate

Browse Rocky Mountain House Real Estate Listings by Property Type

133 Homes For Sale in Rocky Mountain House