Thinking about a career in real estate? This opportunity is the right fit for you if:
- You want a career that is as thrilling as it is rewarding — both personally and professionally.
- You are driven by a desire to help people.
- You are passionate about real estate and you’re looking to partner with a true leader in the industry.
- You want to join a brand built upon 100 years of innovation, passion and success.
- You’re ready to start making dreams come true (for you and your future clients).
There’s no better time than now to invest in a career where you are in control of your results and your future.
Become the next leader in real estate.
Become a Licensed REALTOR®
Wondering what’s involved in becoming a licensed real estate agent in your province? You must successfully complete the courses required through your provincial real estate association or council. We recommend that you connect with a local Royal LePage broker/owner who can help you choose the best path and guide you on where to begin.
Learn more about the professional training available in your province:
- British Columbia: BC Financial Services Authority
- Alberta: Real Estate Council of Alberta
- Saskatchewan: Association of Saskatchewan REALTORS®
- Manitoba: Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Québec: Organisme D’autoréglementation du Courtage Immobilier Du Québec (OACIQ)
- Ontario: Real Estate Council of Ontario
- New Brunswick: New Brunswick Real Estate Association
- Prince Edward Island: Prince Edward Island Real Estate Association
- Nova Scotia: Nova Scotia Real Estate Commission
- Newfoundland: Newfoundland & Labrador Canada