House For Sale In Sherwood McCarthy, Regina, Saskatchewan$324,900 QuickQuoteTM:
Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $324,900 property in Regina
Must see to appreciate the pride of ownership in this 2-story split home located at 826 Lansdowne Drive N in the McCarthy Park neighborhood! This 1500 sq ft home has been extremely well-taken care of by the same owner for almost 40 years! Built in 1979, this home has so much to offer with loads of upgrades and is situated in a family-friendly area of North Regina. The front door area offers a warm welcome into the bright home with a front sitting room with newer windows, and leads naturally into the kitchen, dining, and family room. The kitchen is U shaped with a window facing Lansdowne, and has plenty of cabinets, drawers, counter space, plus a closet broom closet/pantry. All appliances are included. Dining room is spacious with lots of room for a large table and hutch - super for entertaining family and friends. The sunken family room is oversized with access to a deck (with gazebo), and a gorgeous and mature, fully fenced yard with trees, a shed, garden boxes, rock gardens & an oversized single garage. The lot is 5488 sq ft so there is plenty of room back there! Continuing on the main floor is a bedroom (or a super area for a den), and a bright full bath with tiled flooring. Heading upstairs, the newer carpet is plush and leads to a HUGE primary bedroom with double closets, two windows, and at one time, was 2 bedrooms, rather than one. The other bedroom is also very generous in size. Completing the upstairs is a 2nd full bath with tiled flooring & linen closet. The basement is partially developed with a large laundry area, huge storage room (two freezers), and a rec room area. All appliances are incl. Ugrades: Windows & Shingles done (2015), AC (2020), Garage (2019), & Flooring. This home is extremely well taken care of & is truly move in ready! Close to schools, parks, shopping, restaurants, and more! Please contact the sales professional for any questions. This one won't last long! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Floor Space: 1500 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garage door opener remote, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1979
- Features: Treed, Other, Rectangular, Paved driveway
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 1500.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn, Garden Area
- Lot Size: 5488.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 11'5" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 19'3" x 8'7"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 8' x 4'9"
- Laundry Basement Level 19'4" x 7'1"
- Other Basement Level 16'1" x 11'2"
- Other Basement Level 7'1" x 5'
- Utility Basement Level 21'8" x 20'8"
- Foyer Main Level 6'4" x 8'8"
- Living Main Level 11'5" x 10'7"
- Dining Main Level 12'3" x 10'7"
- Kitchen Main Level 12' x 8'5"
- Family Main Level 19'8" x 15'7"
- Bedroom Main Level 7'10" x 10'4"
- Bathroom Main Level 7'9" x 4'8"