Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $27,500,000 property in Westmount
One of Westmount's most distinguished manors: Tucked away on the superbly-located Roxborough, sits this gloriously-appointed and grand residence. Sumptuous finishes, rich marble, woods, awe-inspiring moldings, pool, a gated massive heated driveway and space for every single one of your loved ones. Westmount's nec plus ultra.
*The residence is centered around the massive great room which was formerly a courtyard: Covered in an expansive glass solarium, such grandeur and space are things of true rarity and luxury.
*The formal living room features ceilings with extravagant and beautiful moldings.
*The spacious formal dining room lies beside a small den off of the main entry hall.
*The kitchen is fit for both professional and amateur chefs alike: Luxurious appliances, stunning wood cabinetry and a dinette that overlooks the yard.
*The second floor features a grand master suite: Akin to a hotel room, a dedicated living room lies adjacent to the beautiful bedroom with walk-in and leads to the marble-clad master bathroom.
*Another suite, with bedroom, bathroom and dedicated den lies at the other wing on this floor.
*An imposing office and lounge, covered in rich wood, is the ideal location to retire to after a long day.
*The third floor holds another two bedrooms, one bathroom, a recording studio as well as an irregularly shaped turret room.
*The basement features an indoor pool (closed for the moment) unlike any other: Marble, skylight, mirrors much like Versailles. The lap of luxury.
*A sauna, bathroom, gym and garage access finishes off this level.
*A massive heated uni-stone gated driveway leading up to the house can easily accommodate many cars.
*The massive pool offers privacy, tranquility and lies beside the outdoor dining area off the kitchen.
*The name of the buyer is required with any showings requests.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*The choice of building inspectors is to be agreed upon by both parties before the inspection.
*The areas were taken from the municipal evaluation.
Inclusions: All kitchen appliances, All the window coverings, pool equipments, generator.
Exclusions : All personal belongings, all chandeliers and sconces.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower
- Driveway: Heated driveway, Double width or more, Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Intercom, Electric garage door opener, Sauna, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Double width or more, Built-in
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Fenced, Bordered by hedges, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Int. Temporarily Closed, Heated, Inground, Indoor
- Proximity: Park
- Roofing: Slate
- Siding: Stone
- Topography: Uneven, Sloped, Flat
- View: View of the water, Panoramic, View of the city
- Windows: Aluminum, Wood
- Heating System: Forced air, Hot water
- Heating Energy: Dual energy, Electricity, Natural gas, Heating oil
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $56,962
- School Tax: $7,380
- Annual Tax Amount: $64,342
- Lot Assessment: $3,322,000
- Building Assessment: $4,709,800
- Total Assessment: $8,031,800
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 5
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1926
- Floor Space (approx): 620.6 Square Metres
- Lot Depth: 32.6 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 38.4 Metre
- Lot Size: 1493.00 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 15
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 3.10 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Marble
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 6.38 m x 5.71 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room - Irregular Ground Level 2.03 m x 1.37 m Flooring: Marble
- Den - Irregular Ground Level 3.23 m x 3.58 m Flooring: Carpet
- Dining - Irregular Ground Level 3.81 m x 5.82 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 5.00 m x 8.18 m Flooring: Marble
- Dinette - Irregular Ground Level 6.17 m x 3.43 m Flooring: Marble
- Other - Irregular Ground Level 9.27 m x 9.50 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 7.77 m x 3.91 m Flooring: Carpet
- Den - Irregular 2nd Level 6.17 m x 3.58 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.06 m x 2.92 m Flooring: Marble
- Office - Irregular 2nd Level 5.94 m x 6.35 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 5.08 m x 3.81 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 2.64 m x 2.59 m Flooring: Marble
- Library - Irregular 2nd Level 3.15 m x 4.47 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bedroom - Irregular 3rd Level 3.53 m x 4.47 m Flooring: Carpet
- Family - Irregular 3rd Level 4.42 m x 6.22 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 3rd Level 5.97 m x 2.18 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular 3rd Level 2.41 m x 2.34 m Flooring: Marble
- Other - Irregular Basement Level 6.27 m x 8.36 m Flooring: Tiles
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.