London is a city located in Ontario, Canada.
Single detached homes are the most common housing type, representing many dwellings in London, while large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. This city has a good variety of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Roughly 60% of the population of this city own their home whereas renters make up the remainder. About 30% of homes in this city were built between 1960 and 1980, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.
The best method to move around in London is very often a car. It is very easy to park. On the other hand, London is not very transit friendly. Thankfully, homeowners benefit from about 30 bus lines, and it is easy to reach a nearby bus stop from most houses. Travelling on foot is not very practical for home buyers in London because carrying out daily needs is inconvenient by walking.
Families will welcome that wherever their home is located in London, primary schools are nearby. In contrast, there are only a few high schools and thus they can be a rather long walk away. Families have the choice between public and private schools at both the primary and secondary school level. When it comes to food, a fraction of home buyers in London may be able to reach one of over 200 supermarkets on foot, while others will have to turn to another means of transportation. There are also over 1300 restaurants and coffee shops in London.
People who prefer a slower-paced ambience will enjoy London. There are over 400 public green spaces nearby for residents to check out, including Clarke Road Park and Kilally Meadows, which makes them easy to reach. This city is also reasonably good for those who enjoy quiet surroundings, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic - although there are still several louder sections, especially near Highway 401, Highway 402, one of the railway lines or the airport (YXU).
Royal LePage has complete real estate listings across Canada. Use the search box to find a home or click a listing below to view Canadian homes for sale.
- new listing$699,9001913 Jubilee CrescentLondon, ON
- new listing$599,9001331 Commissioners Road Unit# 5London, ON
- new listing$599,0001264 Savannah DriveLondon, ON
- new listing$579,900315 Beachwood AvenueLondon, ON
- new listing$574,900#1301 -250 Pall Mall StLondon, ON
- new listing$459,900136 Cobblestone StreetLondon, ON
- new listing$1,499,9001294 Medway Park DriveLondon, ON
- new listing$1,289,9003422 Settlement TrailLondon, ON
- new listing$929,900243 Bernard AvenueLondon, ON
- new listing$848,8001045 Hanson CresLondon, ON
- Open House$799,000#20 -402 Skyline Ave NLondon, ON
- Open House$761,900678 Chelton RoadLondon, ON
- new listing$749,900946 Kettleridge StreetLondon, ON
- Open House$689,900449 Eaton Park DriveLondon, ON
- new listing$649,90060 Concord CrescentLondon, ON
- new listing$624,900933 Silverfox CrescentLondon, ON
- new listing$550,000814-260 Villagewalk BoulevardLondon, ON
- new listing$529,900317 Manitoba StreetLondon, ON
- new listing$525,000107 Chancton CrescentLondon, ON
- new listing$519,900545 Ferndale CourtLondon, ON