Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $649,000 property in Montréal (Lachine)
Bright and spacious recent town house. Ground floor with open-plan kitchen, dining room and living room. 2 bedrooms upstairs, including master bedroom with walk-in closet. Finished basement: bedroom, bathroom, laundry room. Private garage included. Convenient location in Lachine East, near Highway 20, 15 min from downtown and airport by car. Near Lachine Canal, René-Levesque and Lasalle parks. Collège Ste-Anne, shops and restaurants nearby. Public transit and Canal Station within walking distance. Area includes basement and garage. Perfect for family.
Discover this exceptional corner townhouse, recently built, offering generous space and an abundance of natural light.
With a prime location in Lachine East, close to Highway 20, this three-storey residence is perfect for a young family.
On the first floor, you'll find a modern kitchen opening onto the dining room and living room, creating a friendly, airy space. Upstairs, two large bedrooms await you, including the master bedroom with its own convenient walk-in closet.
The finished basement adds flexibility to your living space, with an additional bedroom, bathroom and laundry room.
You'll also enjoy a private garage.
This home enjoys a privileged location just a 15-minute drive from downtown and PET airport, as well as close proximity to the Lachine Canal, René-Levesque and Lasalle parks.
You'll find Collège Ste-Anne, restaurants and stores nearby for your everyday convenience.
Public transit and the Canal Station (commuter train) are just a few minutes' walk away.
Don't forget that the surface area also includes the basement and garage.
Don't miss this chance to make your home in a dynamic, family-friendly neighborhood.
- Style: Attached corner unit
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Air exchange system, Electric garage door opener
- Garage: Built-in
- Parking: Garage
- Proximity: Highway, Hospital, Park, Bicycle path, Commuter train, Public transportation
- Size: 1.0 x 1.0 Feet
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,648
- School Tax: $465
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,113
- Common Expenses: $3,540
- Electric: $1,180
- Lot Assessment: $52,200
- Building Assessment: $539,000
- Total Assessment: $591,200
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2020
- Floor Space (approx): 1498.34 Square Feet
- Irregular: Yes
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Living Ground Level 4.04 m x 3.91 m Flooring: Other
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.78 m x 3.53 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining Ground Level 3.71 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Other
- Powder room Ground Level 2.36 m x 0.91 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.25 m x 3.00 m Flooring: Other
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.45 m x 3.17 m Flooring: Other
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.59 m x 1.50 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.51 m x 2.69 m Flooring: Other
- Bathroom Basement Level 3.07 m x 1.75 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry Basement Level 1.83 m x 1.75 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.