Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,375,000 property in Montréal (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal)
Spacious, fabulous undivided property located on the Plateau Mont-Royal; one of Montreal's most sought after neighborhoods! Having preserved, over the years, its many original features and its unwavering charm, this property, located on the first floor, containing 4 bedrooms and 1+2 bathrooms, is not to be missed! This property is located near many bars, schools, grocery stores, parks, restaurants, entertainment venues, public transportation and more.
Beautiful 1920's building with high ceilings, large windows, original moldings and breathtaking stained glass windows!
Undoubtedly, the original tiles at the entrance will charm you! With wood mouldings and original stained glass windows, this 2,340 sq. ft. property is, without a doubt, the one you dream of! The house, designed in length, has a large hallway leading to a sumptuous double living room, 4 large bedrooms, 1 full bathroom with separate shower and bath and 1 powder room adjacent to the master bedroom.
At the end of the hallway, you will find the kitchen, the laundry room, as well as a spacious dining room offering access to a remarkable treated wood private patio; which can accommodate a patio furniture set, BBQ and more.
Huge unfinished basement with unlimited potential. Previously used as a studio/practice area for musical purposes, the options for layout, configuration and structuring are endless. The basement is divided into several rooms (wine cellar, etc.) and includes a powder room. You will also find the many services of the building such as water heaters, electric meters, water inlets, storage space, natural gas furnace, etc.
Electricity and plumbing were completely redone in 2006.
- Parc Jeanne-Mance, Parc Laurier, Parc Mont-Royal, Parc Outremont, etc.
- Several grocery stores (PA Supermarket, PA Nature etc.), SAQ, convenience stores, pharmacies, Canada Post, banks, butcher shops, bakeries/pastry shops, restaurants/cafes, garages, concert halls, gas stations, etc.
- Several schools (elementary, high school, CEGEP, universities) and daycare centers
- Close to Laurier and Outremont metro stations and various bus stops
Gas stove and furnace with Energir
Water heater rental with Hydrosolution for an amount of $30.33 every two months.
The amount of municipal and school taxes is calculated according to the 38% quota.
- Entrance of 5168: installation of stone (2021)
- Cleaning of the stone of the façade (2015-2016)
- Installation of a check valve in the basement (2007-2008)
- First floor: 2340 sf gross/2228 sf net
- Basement: 2000 sf + ceiling height: 6'7''/204 cm
There is a bank appraisal done for National Bank by Paris Ladouceur dating from 2022 valuing the unit at $1,300,000.
Clause concerning the destination of the building stipulates that the building must be used only for residential purposes only. However, a self-employed person can use the condominium for professional purposes, while occupying the said residence. To this effect, please consult the clause in the co-ownership agreement.
Sale without legal warranty at the buyer's risk.
*Inspector to be mutually agreed upon by the buyer(s) and seller(s).*
Inclusions: Refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove, washer/dryer, curtains, curtain rods, blinds, light fixtures, alarm system.
- Style: Apartment
- Basement: Partially finished
- Bathroom: Ensuite powder room, Separate shower
- Proximity: CEGEP, Daycare centre, Metro, Park, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation, University
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Water heater
- Heating System: Hot water, Convection baseboards
- Heating Energy: Electricity, Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $6,035
- School Tax: $741
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,776
- Condo Fees: $1 Monthly
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Zoning: RESI
- Foyer Ground Level 16.61 m x 1.60 m
- Living Ground Level 3.78 m x 6.45 m
- Bedroom - Irregular Ground Level 3.48 m x 2.82 m
- Office Ground Level 3.00 m x 2.82 m
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.96 m x 27.08 m
- Bedroom Ground Level 4.14 m x 3.96 m
- Powder room - Irregular Ground Level 2.92 m x 2.03 m
- Bathroom Ground Level 4.27 m x 3.05 m
- Bedroom Ground Level 2.92 m x 2.03 m
- Dining Ground Level 5.51 m x 3.53 m
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.81 m x 3.48 m
- Laundry Ground Level 2.26 m x 1.96 m
- Foyer - Irregular Basement Level 7.70 m x 2.26 m
- Other - Irregular Basement Level 11.07 m x 5.87 m
- Storage Basement Level 2.29 m x 1.57 m
- Storage Basement Level 3.15 m x 1.98 m
- Storage - Irregular Basement Level 4.90 m x 2.24 m
- Powder room - Irregular Basement Level 2.26 m x 2.08 m
- Other - Irregular Basement Level 7.67 m x 5.26 m
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.