Condo In Mile-End, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal (Montréal), Quebec
Ask about this property
The MiL-N. CORNER UNIT WITH GARAGE. Magnificent 2 bedroom condo with exceptional brightness overlooking the community garden. Nice kitchen with granite countertop open to the dining room, the office area and the living room. Bathroom with separate shower. Well placed garage and large private storage. A must see!
** Exceptional LOCATION for an urban life at its best !!
In the Mile-end, very trendy neighborhood, walking distance to shops, parks, Laurier and Rosemont metro, Marc-Favreau Library, bus, bixi, bike path, community garden, Laurier school, Mont-Royal and more. 10 min from downtown Montreal **
-Well-divided corner unit, well lit, with a view of the mile-end community garden on the south side. -2 closed bedrooms with large closet.
-9 foot concrete ceiling.
- Lots of windows with beautiful natural light.
-Private balcony (BBQ allowed).
-Wall-mounted air conditioning (clean summer 2019).
-Air exchanger with dehumidifier (clean summer 2019).
-Kitchen open to Dining room with Thermovision polyester cabinets in white Shaker style, appliances included, granite countertop, ceramic backsplash and lunch counter.
-Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
-Separate washer-dryer space.
-Private storage space in front of the parking lot.
- Parking space in the well positioned garage (no 2).
- Condo fees including hot water and air conditioning (the air conditioner belongs to the unit).
MiL-N Condo building:
- Construction of 2012 by Samcon.
- Concrete construction.
- Superior soundproofing.
- Centralized water heater.
-Generator for the essential components of the building.
-Large lobby with ramps.
-Secured access by electronic chip to common areas.
-Underground parking on 2 levels.
-Residents-only parking permit on the street.
-Landscaped interior courtyard with 16 small gardens / vegetable plots that the co-owners can obtain in the summer season.
-Magnificent furnished roof terrace with heated swimming pool and a panoramic view of the city and Mont-Royal.
-Well equipped gym.
- Reception room with kitchenette with access to the courtyard.
-Bike racks in the garage and in the interior courtyard.
-Good contingency funds.
-Well maintained with excellent external management of the building (Celico Group).
Inclusions: Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer and blinds.
- Style: Apartment
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Cadastre - Parking: Garage
- Equipment/Services: Mobility impaired accessible, Elevator(s), Other, Wall-mounted air conditioning, Fire detector, Air exchange system, Sprinklers, Intercom, Electric garage door opener
- Garage: Heated
- Kitchen Cabinets: Polyester
- Parking: Garage
- Pool: Heated
- Proximity: Daycare centre, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Public transportation
- Roofing: Elastomeric membrane
- Siding: Aluminum, Brick, Stone
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Other
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,594
- School Tax: $593
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,187
- Lot Assessment: $68,700
- Building Assessment: $423,600
- Total Assessment: $492,300
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2012
- Condo Fees: $374 Monthly
- Floor Space (approx): 79.1 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Foyer 1.56 m x 0.94 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom 1.65 m x 3.81 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2.78 m x 2.53 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Kitchen - Irregular 2.71 m x 3.39 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Dining 3.72 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Other 1.86 m x 1.58 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Living 4.39 m x 4.05 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Master Bedroom - Irregular 4.42 m x 3.20 m Flooring: Laminate floor
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tradition
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.
Demographic Information of 404-245 Rue Maguire, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal (Montréal), QC, H2T 0A4
Life StageYoung Singles
Employment TypeWhite Collar/Service Sector
Average Household Income$51,356.60
Average Number of Children1.0