Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,248,000 property in Brossard
A charming turnkey property built with attention to details and maintained with care. Located in a corner lot of a quiet neighborhood in the O section in the city of Brossard. Easy access to highways 30 and 132, the RTL bus service, close to the REM, Quartier Dix/30. Large, open and bright ground floor, kitchen with quartz countertops, double stainless-steel sink and plenty of cabinets and pantry, open to living and dining room. 5 good-sized bedrooms including 4 on the upper level, the master suite with the private bathroom and another renovated full bathroom with 2 countertops and multi-jet shower. ideal to entertain a big family. A MUST SEE
Elegant and very spacious turnkey cottage built with attention to details and maintained with care.
Located in a corner lot of a quiet neighborhood in the O section in the city of Brossard.
Large, open and bright ground floor, kitchen with quartz countertops, double stainless-steel sink
and plenty of cabinets and pantry, open to living and dining room.
Ecobee Wi-Fi smart thermostat. Intercom system for all floors. Smart Wi-Fi switches fixtures and outdoor lights.
5 good-sized bedrooms including 4 on the upper level, the master suite with the private
bathroom and another renovated full bathroom with 2 countertops and multi-jet shower.
The basement is complete with a TV room, an additional bedroom and bathroom with shower.
Good size garage with storage mezzanine with plastic tile on the floor.
The sun orientation will allow you sunny afternoons of relaxation in the private backyard
bordered by cedar hedges and forged iron fences, with a salt-water heated semi-inground pool
and the patio deck lodging dining area with gazebo. BBQ directly connected to the propane tank.
Smart irrigation system.
Located near large grocery stores (Costco, IGA), pharmacies, SAQ, Quartier Dix/30.
Easy access to highways 30 and 132, the RTL bus service, close to the REM, Sainte-Mary Park and Illinois Park.
A bike path accesses the Rivière Saint-Jacques for kayaking.
The vibrant city of Brossard has a new aquatic complex and public outdoor pools, arena,
exterior ice rink, library and cultural center.
Ideal to entertain a big family.
A MUST SEE!
Inclusions: All Light fixtures, stores, blinds and curtains, range hood, central vacuum and its accessories, pool accessories, gazebo, BBQ directly connected to propane tank, irrigation system, electric garage door opener, alarm system (not connected).
Exclusions : Propane gaz tank rented.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Distinctive Features: Street corner
- Driveway: Asphalt, Double width or more
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Air exchange system, Intercom, Electric garage door opener, Central heat pump
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Built-in, Single width
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Lot: Fenced, Bordered by hedges, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Semi-inground with salt, Heated
- Proximity: Daycare centre, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Public transportation
- Renovations: Kitchen, Electricity, Roof covering, Bathroom
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Propane tank
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Aluminum, Brick
- Size: 10.68 x 9.76 METRE
- Topography: Flat
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Convection baseboards
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality, With water meter
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,890
- School Tax: $569
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,459
- Lot Assessment: $206,400
- Building Assessment: $483,600
- Total Assessment: $690,000
- Bedrooms: 4+1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2006
- Floor Space (approx): 175.49 Square Metres
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Depth: 9.86 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 30.0 Metre
- Lot Size: 452.30 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Foyer Ground Level 2.44 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living Ground Level 6.40 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Wood Note: Open concept
- Dining Ground Level 3.66 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood Note: Open concept
- Kitchen 4.70 m x 3.78 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Powder room 2.57 m x 1.52 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 4.17 m x 4.24 m Flooring: Wood
- Den 2nd Level 2.79 m x 2.59 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 1.83 m x 1.65 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.48 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.66 m x 3.48 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.48 m x 3.17 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.78 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Playroom Basement Level 5.31 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Basement Level 6.53 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.26 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Storage Basement Level 2.44 m x 2.26 m Flooring: Laminate floor
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.