Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,290,000 property in Vancouver
The Residences at Nobel Park by Polygon offer convenient everyday living amid an environment of academic excellence. Just steps away are UBC's Wesbrook Village, a picturesque and walkable community with tree-lined streets and an abundance of shops and services. This 2-bed plus den/flex, 2-bath home features a bright open-plan layout that comes with a designer kitchen, premium appliances, and A/C. Enjoy the convenience of an in-building fitness studio, social lounge, and a resident manager. Great school catchments: Norma Rose Point Elementary and University Hill Secondary.
- Floor Space: 926 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Annual Tax Amount: $1,922
- Features Included: Air Conditioning, ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW
- Amenities: Air Cond./Central, Bike Room, Elevator, Exercise Centre, Garden, In Suite Laundry
- Built in: 2020
- Condo Fees: $395
- Floor Space (approx): 926 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: Inside Unit
- Title to Land: Leasehold not prepaid-Strata
- Type of Dwelling: Apartment/Condo
Courtesy of: Royal Pacific Realty Corp.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.