Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $199,000 property in Weyburn
Welcome to 215 Mergens Street! With nearly 1400sf of main floor space, modern finishes inside and out, several upgrades, a large fenced yard, and a great central location, this house will check most of your boxes!! Plus, it's all available for under $200k! With charming street appeal, this home is welcoming and warm - perfect for a family home. Inside the front door, you're welcomed by a large foyer with plenty of room for kids coats, hats, etc and it also has access to the basement and to a front bedroom. Continuing into the home, you will be WOWED by the spacious kitchen. There is ample room for an island addition if so desired. Otherwise, with loads of counter and cabinet space, this kitchen will work perfectly for the chef of the family. Off the kitchen is the dining area as well as an exit to the side yard. Past the dining room, you'll find a sparkling full bathroom as well as a second bedroom. From there, you'll enter a sizable living room, boasting high ceilings, sliding doors out to a pressure treated wrap-around deck, as well as a wood fireplace with floor to ceiling slate tile. Completing the floorplan is the master bedroom complete with large sleeping area and well-sized walk-in closet. In the lower level, you'll find a well-serviced furnace, newer water heater (2019), and new laundry set (2020), as well as ample room for storage. Outside, the yard is perfect for kids, with plenty of room to play in the fully fenced yard. The vinyl siding, upgraded windows, newer shingles (2019), and well-built deck really make the place shine. You can't beat the location - only a couple blocks down from the two indoor ice rinks, curling rink, and exhibition/fair grounds. Further, it is close to the Tatagawa parkway and dog park as well as to the downtown core and Weyburn's Comprehensive Highschool. With modern touches, great location, significant upgrades, and a great price, this house is sure to impress. Contact the listing agent for more information and showings. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Type: Conventional
- Floor Space: 1398 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Window Coverings, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Features: Treed, Rectangular, Sump Pump
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 1398.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 50.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 6000.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: None, Gravel, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Laundry Basement Level x x x
- Utility Basement Level x x x
- Foyer Main Level 6'4"" x 7'6""
- Bathroom Main Level x 8 ft
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 11'8"" x 15'4""
- Bedroom Main Level 13'3"" x 9'5""
- Bedroom Main Level 11'9"" x 9'3""
- Kitchen Main Level 15'5"" x 12'9""
- Dining Main Level 15'5"" x 10'
- Living Main Level 15'4"" x 17'4""
Courtesy of: Century 21 Hometown
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.