Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $465,000 property in Swift Current
You know that saying they don't build them like they used to? Well, this beauty was built in 1912 using solid fir timbers and is part of Swift Current's history. It was the talk of the town and hosted many community events and gatherings on it's grand property. From the moment you walk into the foyer located off the spacious and well lit veranda, the breathtaking wooden ceiling beams will catch your eye - taking you through the beautifully restored stained glass door and into the living room with a wood burning fireplace. Continuing on through the home, there is an additional living room or formal dining room space, a large kitchen with a peninsula, walk-in pantry and a main floor washroom. 2 staircases lead you up to the 2nd floor, where you will find 3 bedrooms, another washroom and a large laundry room conveniently located on the same floor as the bedrooms. The master bedroom has it's own private balcony with a view of the city. An additional patio/deck area with west exposure is located off the 2nd floor hallway. The 3rd floor has a large den & 2 bedrooms with lots of quaint built-in features. Lots of storage space can be found throughout this home, but most notably in the basement which houses a large family room, workshop space and storage area. Situated on 2 lots, the well-manicured and thoughtfully designed yard is brimming with perennials and a lovely wraparound boardwalk extending from the deck. Paved parking for up to 5 extra vehicles or extra storage is located at the back and a 1 car garage and extra long driveway for additional parking is located on the north side of the property. Located close to all the downtown amenities, walking paths, parks & library; this stunning historical home is perfect for a large family! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Type: Conventional
- Floor Space: 2889 Square Feet
- Heating Type:
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer, Window Coverings, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1912
- Features: Treed, Rectangular, Balcony
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 2889.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn, Underground sprinkler, Garden Area
- Lot Frontage: 100.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 11500.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck, Patio(s)
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 9
- Storage 2nd Level 12'8"" x 10'
- Bathroom 2nd Level 13' x 6'
- Laundry 2nd Level 9'6"" x 10'4""
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' x 13'8""
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 15'5"" x 13'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'5' x 13'
- Bedroom 3rd Level 12'5"" x 12'6""
- Bedroom 3rd Level 11' x 13'
- Den 3rd Level 14' x 12'
- Workshop Basement Level 16'5"" x 15'8""
- Family Basement Level 18'5 x 26'
- Porch Main Level 28' x 7'
- Foyer Main Level 12'5 x 13'
- Bathroom Main Level 10' x 9'5""
- Living Main Level 13' x 18'
- Dining Main Level 13'5"" x 18'
- Kitchen Main Level 16'6"" x 24'5""