Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $189,500 property in Stoughton
This great family home is just steps away from the K-12 school ! This 1130 sq. ft. bungalow features a functional island kitchen, with gorgeous oak cupboards. The large living room has a unique accordian door , to offer privacy, when closed. Two rooms were combined to create a huge master bedroom, with French doors, and can easily be converted back. A second bedroom and bathroom complete the main level. The lower level is developed with a spacious family area, a guest bedroom, and another bathroom. The park-like backyard is one to be envied ! This extremely well maintained home is spotless, and has quick possession !! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Fire Protection: Alarm system
- Floor Space: 1134 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Alarm System, Freezer, Window Coverings, Hood Fan, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1967
- Features: Treed, Rectangular, Double width or more driveway, Sump Pump
- Fence Type: Partially fenced
- Floor Space (approx): 1134.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 100.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 22000.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck, Patio(s)
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Family Basement Level 29'6 x 11'
- Bedroom Basement Level 13' x 11'
- Workshop Basement Level 9'4 x 9'
- Bathroom Basement Level 9' x 5'
- Laundry Basement Level 20'3 x 10'3
- Storage Basement Level 6' x 4'6
- Kitchen Main Level 12'6 x 8'
- Dining Main Level 12'6 x 9'6
- Living Main Level 17'9 x 11'9
- Bedroom Main Level 19'4 x 12'
- Bedroom Main Level 10'3 x 8'9
- Bathroom Main Level 10'3 x 11'10'3