Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $239,000 property in Shaunavon
Well kept and cared for bungalow available in Shaunavon. This home is a light bright family home, featuring a large kitchen-dining space with tons of natural light. The living room is large and features a new picture window. The home has two bedrooms on the main, the primary bedroom has double closets. The main floor bath has been redone and has a walk in shower. The lower level has been completely renovated to include all new flooring, updated bath, bonus bedroom and a large utility room. The home has new EE furnace and electric hot water heater. The living space continues outdoors with a large covered deck and a private back yard with single detached garage. The yard has garden beds and mature grass as well as extra parking behind the garage. A must see! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Floor Space: 1144 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built in: 1979
- Features: Lane, Rectangular, Double width or more driveway, Sump Pump
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 1144.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn, Garden Area
- Lot Frontage: 56.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 6160.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Gravel, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Family Basement Level 19'2" x 23'9'
- Bathroom Basement Level 5'8" x 6'
- Bedroom Basement Level 9'8" x 10'9"
- Utility Basement Level 13' x 12'8"
- Kitchen Main Level 9'1" x 12'6"
- Dining Main Level 11'7" x 12'6"
- Laundry Main Level 5'2" x 7'
- Bathroom Main Level 2'8" x 6'6"
- Living Main Level 12'6" x 20'
- Bedroom Main Level 20'3" x 9'
- Bedroom Main Level 12'6" x 11'
- Bathroom Main Level 8'2" x 5'