This totally renovated home is located in Sceptre, SK. It was originally built in 1913 but in 2009 the present owner decided to add on put a basement under the new section and completely re-finish the house. It has new insulation, new siding, metal roof, windows, flooring, walls and much more. The furnace, water heater and water softener have all been updated. The electrical and plumbing have been re-done. It is like a new home with a lot of character. It has 3 bedrooms, main floor laundry, a very large open concept kitchen and dining space. The deck off the kitchen is sheltered and whether you like to barbecue or just relax outdoors this is a great space to do both. The front porch has lots of windows and would make a cozy sitting area and if you have a green thumb a great place to do a little gardening. This home comes with 4 25' lot's. There is tons of space to build the garage of your dreams and still have enough yard space for a garden, etc. All measurements are approximate and can be verified by interested parties. Call today to for more information or to schedule your personal viewing of this property. Check it out on the listing Realtors website.
- Style: Unknown
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Features: Treed, Rectangular
- Floor Space (approx): 1434 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Garden Area
- Lot Frontage: 100 Feet
- Lot Size: 11500 | 11500.0000 Square Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Deck
- Title: Freehold
- Parking Type: , Parking Spaces, None
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Veranda Main Level 16'6"" x 7'3""
- Bedroom Main Level 11'4"" x 11'4""
- Bedroom Main Level 12'10"" x 8'6""
- Living Main Level 21'1"" x 11'5""
- Bathroom Main Level 11'4"" x 6'4""
- Kitchen Main Level 16'2"" x 10'1""
- Dining Main Level 14'1"" x 14'10""
- Bedroom Main Level 14'2"" x 9'10""
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Wheat Country
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.