RECENTLY REDUCED. This home is located in Richmound, SK., a short commute to Medicine Hat, Alberta. This home is open concept and draws you in from the moment you open the front door. The high ceiling open concept kitchen, dining, living room and front entrance is a great place for the family to gather. The deck off the garden doors in the dining area is a great place to barbecue and hang out with your morning coffee while you check out the large park like yard. The master bedroom is huge it has lots of closet space an en suite 3pc bathroom and even a washer and dryer. The main bathroom is 2 pc and the second bedroom on the main floor is presently being used as an office. The back entry is large and has plenty of closet space. The family room in the basement is huge, it could be used as a theatre room and games room without having to scrimp on space. There are 3 more bedrooms in the basement, a 3pc bathroom, utility room with washer and dryer hook ups and cold storage. The shed at the side of the house is approx. 384 sq. ft. it has power and would be the perfect workshop for the handyman of the family or a great place for a hobbyist to create their projects. This home is also generator equipped so if the power goes out no problem. The huge yard is like a park, it is fenced and treed on the perimeter. The front off this home looks out onto the prairies and the views are spectacular. All measurements are approximate and can be verified by interested parties. Call today for more information or the schedule a viewing. Check it out on the listing Realtors website.
- Style: Unknown
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Features: Treed, Rectangular
- Floor Space (approx): 1296 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 100 Feet
- Lot Size: 6000 | 6000.0000 Square Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Deck, Patio(s)
- Title: Freehold
- Parking Type: , Parking Spaces, None
- No. of Parking Spaces: 10
- Bedroom Basement Level 11' x 11'3""
- Bedroom Basement Level 11'3"" x 10'8""
- Bathroom Basement Level 8'6"" x 5'4""
- Storage Basement Level - x -
- Bedroom Basement Level 11'9"" x 7'3""
- Utility Basement Level - x -
- Family Basement Level 21'9""
- Kitchen Main Level 11'3"" x 9'5""
- Dining Main Level 13'7"" x 9'5""
- Living Main Level 16'2"" x 12'11""
- Bedroom Main Level 8'10"" x 9'10""
- Bathroom Main Level 6'10"" x 5'9""
- Other Main Level 10'8"" x 4'
- Master Bedroom Main Level 16'2"" x 11'10""
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Wheat Country
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.