Don't let the outside appearance of this house fool you - it is amazingly larger on the inside than it looks. This home on a corner lot has a tremendous amount to offer a buyer looking for space. The entry opens to a large living room with a 2011 bay window that would be great for entertaining gifts. The kitchen is enormous and has room for an eating area or you can serve in an equally large dining room. The master bedroom has an ensuite with a ceramic tile shower. The basement is a labyrinth of bedrooms and offices that can accommodate and family as well as a rec room and laundry room. 2011 siding and 2011 dining room window. Insulated garage. Check it out today! EPP: $70/Energy $114/Power (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Freezer, Garage door opener remote, Hood Fan, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Features: Treed, Double width or more driveway, Sump Pump
- Floor Space (approx): 1414.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 100.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 11500.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck, Patio(s)
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 8
- Bathroom Basement Level 8'6 x 5'
- Other Basement Level 10'4 x 6'
- Other Basement Level 13 ft x
- Bedroom Basement Level 9'6 x 11'
- Bedroom Basement Level 10' x 13'
- Other Basement Level 11'6 x 17'8
- Laundry Basement Level 15 ft x
- Veranda Main Level 4 ft x
- Living Main Level 20' x 16'
- Bedroom Main Level 10' x 8'
- Bathroom Main Level 8' x 5'
- Bathroom Main Level 7' x 8'
- Bedroom Main Level 12' x 11'2
- Dining Main Level 19'3 x 12'
- Kitchen Main Level 22' x 11'5
Courtesy of: Century 21 Border Real Estate Service (2000)
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.