Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $479,000 property in Nipawin Rm No. 487
Start Living Your Best Life,... unique 4-level split 5 Kms from Nipawin. Surrounded by trees & no neighbors, this 9.9-acre parcel takes you around a circular drive to the 32 x 48 shop built in 2009. Complete with radiant heat, 12' ceilings & concrete floor with drain. Follow the concrete path that leads you directly to the mud room/single attached 14 x 22 garage with direct entrance to the house. Built in 2010, this home features on the lower level, a family room, 3-piece bath, laundry room & extra under stair storage. Conveniently located up a few steps is the guest bedroom. Bright, natural light filters into the main living area & kitchen/dining room with garden doors leading to a large 12x11 deck. The 3rd floor has the primary bedroom, office/bedroom and a well-appointed 4-piece family bath complete with jetted tub & separate shower. This well maintained, move-in ready home is only minutes from Nipawin; which has been recognized by Outdoor Canada as "one of the country's top ten places to live and fish." Come & enjoy the extensive amenities & world-class recreation options that are waiting right out the front door of this stunning property, including the scenic groomed snowmobile trails in the winter that are an integral part of the Trans Canadian Snowmobile Trail system. Decisions Made Easy! Call today! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Construction Style - Split Level: Split level
- Floor Space: 1086 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning, Air exchanger
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garburator, Window Coverings, Garage door opener remote, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 2010
- Community Features: School Bus
- Features: Acreage, Treed
- Floor Space (approx): 1086.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn, Garden Area
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Gravel, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Living 2nd Level 14'2" x 15'
- Dining 2nd Level 10'1" x 12'4"
- Kitchen 2nd Level 11'7" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3rd Level 11' x 11'9"
- Bathroom 3rd Level 8'2" x 10'
- Primary Bedroom 3rd Level 17'1" x 15'8"
- Family Basement Level 17'1" x 18'5"
- Bathroom Basement Level 7'10" x 7'7"
- Laundry Basement Level 7'10" x 10'10"
- Storage Basement Level 10'6" x 13'6"
- Bedroom Main Level 11'8" x 11'