Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $149,900 property in Maple Creek
UPDATES GALORE! This well-kept home received a major reno in 2009. The house was completely gutted to the studs and received new insulation and dry wall throughout. Some of the plumbing and electrical were updated at that time as well. Some other recent upgrades include most new windows in 2009, furnace in 2010, shingles in 2015 (25 yr shingle), vinyl floor on main level 2019, deck in 2020, hot water tank 2021, new floor upstairs 2022. All of the major work has been done for a buyer to just move in and enjoy this home. The location is central to downtown, schools and the hospital as well. The well manicured yard provides lots of space for a garden, parking or just a place to enjoy. For your personal viewing of this property, please contact the Listing Brokerage. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Floor Space: 1172 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Wall unit, Window air conditioner
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Window Coverings, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1912
- Features: Treed, Rectangular
- Floor Space (approx): 1172.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn, Garden Area
- Lot Frontage: 50.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 6505.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: None, RV, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'10" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15'5" x 8'7"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 7'5" x 7'9"
- Kitchen Main Level 11'7" x 13'1"
- Living Main Level 15'9" x 10'7"
- Bathroom Main Level 6'6" x 8'7"
- Bedroom Main Level 10'3" x 8'7"