Welcome to 122 Dewdney Street, located in the full service town of Indian Head. This bungalow has undergone some renovations over the last few years, with the installation of a new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and updated bathroom. Large open plan living space on the main floor with a mixture of hardwood and tile flooring. 2 Bedrooms and a 4-piece family bathroom complete the main level. The fully finished basement has a large family room, 2 further bedrooms and a 3-piece bathroom/laundry area. Outside the deck overlooks the partially fenced yard, complete with dog run. This property would make a perfect home for a growing family. Contact the listing agent today for more information or to schedule a viewing. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Raised bungalow
- Fire Protection: Alarm system
- Heating Type:
- Appliances: Microwave, Alarm System, Oven - Built-In, Window Coverings, Garage door opener remote, Hood Fan
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Features: Treed, Rectangular, Sump Pump
- Fence Type: Partially fenced
- Floor Space (approx): 1108.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 65.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 6500.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Parking pad, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Storage Basement Level 10'6"" x 9'
- Storage Basement Level 6'3"" x 12'6""
- Laundry Basement Level
- Bedroom Basement Level 12'6"" x 11'
- Bedroom Basement Level 9'5"" x 14'
- Family Basement Level 23' x 12'5""
- Bathroom Main Level 10'10"" x 5'
- Bedroom Main Level 14'3"" x 11'2""
- Bedroom Main Level 11' x 11'3""
- Kitchen Main Level 12'1"" x 10'4""
- Dining Main Level 12' x 8'
- Living Main Level 22' x 14'10""
Courtesy of: Indian Head Realty Corp.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.