Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $124,900 property in Cudworth
Have a look at this remarkable 2 bed bungalow of 1116 sq. ft. in the heart of beautiful downtown Cudworth. The stunning oak kitchen sports ample cabinetry with a recent french door refrigerator and built in dishwasher. New windows throughout the main floor help to shed light on the up to date flooring and paint. The Laundry/Bath could very easily returned to it's bedroom status making this a fabulous family home. A late model furnace, central air and water heater occupy the basement where the fixtures to return the laundry to the basement remain. Please check out the pictures and call your Realtor for a viewing today. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Floor Space: 1116 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Dryer, Window Coverings, Garage door opener remote, Hood Fan, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Features: Treed, Lane, Rectangular, Sump Pump
- Fence Type: Partially fenced
- Floor Space (approx): 1116.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 62.4 Feet
- Lot Size: 8750.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Patio(s)
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Bathroom Main Level 5' x 10' 6""
- Laundry Main Level 9' 7"" x 8' 10""
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 11' 9"" x 9' 6""
- Bedroom Main Level 11' 9"" x 8""8""
- Living Main Level 17' 8"" x 12' 2""
- Dining Main Level 10' 7"" x 8' 3""
- Kitchen Main Level 10' 11"" x 10' 7""
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Saskatoon Real Estate
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.