Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $217,000 property in Biggar
This 3-bedroom bungalow has recently had a makeover and is waiting for someone to call it home! The spacious main floor has been completely painted including the walls, doors and closets & cabinets inside and out! To complete the look is the 5mm insulated plank flooring with new fixtures and hardware throughout! Prepare to be impressed. The main floor includes the kitchen and dining room that overlooks the backyard, bright and sunny living room, two generous sized bedrooms and the renovated 4-piece bathroom with deep soaker tub & custom tile tub surround. The basement includes the laundry room, renovated 2-piece bathroom, utility room with storage units, the 3rd bedroom, office/den and the family room with electric fireplace. The exterior of the house and garage has been completely painted. The single detached garage measures 12 x 24. It is insulated and has 220 wiring as well as LED lighting. The 60 yard includes motion sensor lights, front and back lawns, mature trees, shrubs & perennials, herb garden, pond, storage shed with solar LED light, green house, large gate opening to the alley, field stone stream with moat and underground sprinklers. Additional updates include: Shingles on the house and garage, high efficiency furnace, hot water heater, water softener and water & sewer lines coming into the house. Dont wait! Immediate possession is available. Schedule your personal viewing today! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Fireplace Fuel: Electric
- Fireplace Type: Conventional
- Floor Space: 1136 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Appliances: Washer, Dryer, Window Coverings, Central Vacuum, Storage Shed
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Features: Treed, Rectangular, Double width or more driveway
- Fence Type: Partially fenced
- Floor Space (approx): 1136.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn, Underground sprinkler
- Lot Frontage: 60.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 6900.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Patio(s)
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Laundry Basement Level 12' x 10' 2""
- Utility Basement Level 14' 11"" x 20'
- Family Basement Level 13' 11"" x 13' 11""
- Bathroom Basement Level 4' x 6'
- Den Basement Level 10' x 9' 10""
- Bedroom Basement Level 10' x 9' 10""
- Bathroom Main Level 7' 9"" x 7' 5""
- Bedroom Main Level 10' 11"" x 11' 11""
- Bedroom Main Level 11' 11"" x 12' 10""
- Living Main Level 23' 8"" x 13' 5""
- Dining Main Level 11' 7"" x 9' 0""
- Kitchen Main Level 11' 7"" x 11' 9""
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Shoreline Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.