Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,999,000 property in Aberdeen Rm No. 373
Prepare to be impressed when you walk into this 7-bedroom Timber Frame cedar log home built by Pioneer Log Homes of BC from Williams Lake, (As seen on HGTV "Timber Kings"). Truly a rare gem with plenty of wow factor, quality craftsmanship is evident throughout. This home offers beautiful country views from all windows. Entering this amazing home, family and friends will be greeted by a large foyer. The great room has a vaulted ceiling and a Rundlestone faced floor to ceiling gas fireplace, perfect to gather around on a winter evening. The kitchen in this home boasts many features such as: quartz counter tops, custom cabinets, large island with a cooktop and built-in downdraft, Miele built in dishwasher and wall ovens including a convection/steam oven. Sub- Zero refrigerator/freezer and good-sized walk-In pantry. An abundance of countertop space with a large dining area overlooking the massive three-sided deck, great for entertaining the family or your guests. The south facing primary bedroom has a walk-in closet and additional built-in cabinetry. 4-piece en-suite with double sinks and an over-sized shower. Laundry is on the second level as well as a second laundry option in the basement. This home is 3,668 sq.ft. on two levels. The walkout basement (currently being completed), when finished will give the home a total of 5,621 square feet. Other key features include: ICF Foundation, in-floor heating on all levels including the garage, Bosch on demand water heater. Located east of Saskatoon this executive home in the country will give you the opportunity to host many special occasions with family and friends and be a focal point of many memories created over time. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Conventional
- Floor Space: 3668 Square Feet
- Heating Type: In Floor Heating
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Air exchanger
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Oven - Built-In, Garage door opener remote, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 4
- Built in: 2015
- Community Features: School Bus
- Features: Acreage, Treed
- Floor Space (approx): 3668.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn, Underground sprinkler
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Gravel, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 20
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15'6" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 17' x 11'6"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'7" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 17' x 13'4"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 10'9" x 9'8"
- Laundry 2nd Level 12'6" x 9'11"
- Other 2nd Level 28' x 11'6"
- Other 2nd Level 10'6" x 9'10"
- Family Basement Level 24'6" x 23'4"
- Bedroom Basement Level 13'7" x 10'
- Bedroom Basement Level 13'5" x 11'9"
- Bedroom Basement Level 11'4" x 10'11"
- Bathroom Basement Level 12'9" x 6'
- Storage Basement Level 10'8" x 7'7"
- Utility Basement Level 15'3" x 14'10"
- Mudroom Main Level 10'4" x 9'6"
- Other Main Level 25'6" x 20'
- Dining Main Level 16'4" x 14'
- Kitchen Main Level 12' x 18'
- Bathroom Main Level 10' x 5'4"