Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,550,000 property in Westmount
Introducing this elegant greystone home located on the most sought-after street in Westmount boasting high ceilings, beautiful plaster moldings and ample natural light. Spacious open living areas, generously sized bedrooms and superior quality renovations make this the perfect family home. Landscaped garden with outdoor parking for two vehicles.
This Immaculate and pristine row-house, located on the flats of Westmount, in between two beautiful parks, has been completely restored with taste, quality and style while still preserving the traditional features.
Walking distance to an array of services such as schools, recreational facilities, grocery stores, pharmacies, public transportation, cafes, restaurants and boutiques.
- The grand and upscale vestibule includes a powder room and walk-in closet.
- Gorgeous living room with an electric fireplace and original mouldings.
- Exceptional state of the art kitchen with a table and banquette seating and access to the back garden and deck.
- Exquisite dining room fit for hosting dinner parties and entertaining.
- Four large bedrooms located on the same floor, perfect for a family with kids
- Choice of two ensuite bedrooms
- Three bathrooms including two ensuites make it an ideal fit for any potential purchaser
- Finished basement with a large family room and storage room
- High ceilings
- Direct access to garden and parking
- Large laundry room
- Beautifully landscaped throughout with mature beds and lawn
- In the back, a mix of grass and pave-uni.
-The deck off of the kitchen is large enough for a dining table and extra furniture.
- Access to the 2 car parking (could fit 3 small cars).
- An awning and curtain have been installed to give intimacy when you are sitting on the back deck.
-Fully equipped irrigation and lighting system in the front and back.
-Back garden has direct access to the mudroom
-Exterior storage under the deck
- Steps from the YMCA, Westmount Library and public transportation
- Located between the two best parks of Westmount: Murray Hill and Westmount park - Walking distance to the arena, pool, tennis courts, dog park
- Close to Victoria Village including groceries, boutiques and restaurants
- Windows & doors (2008) some replacements (2010)
- New kitchen (2008)
- All wood floors refinished (2008)
- Created a back basement entrance (2008)
- 200 amp electric panel installed
- Two heated floors installed (kitchen and bathroom)
- Unistone driveway (2008)
- Back balcony stairs (2008)
- Foundation waterproofing (2008)
- Furnace & water tank replacement (2009)
- Front door replaced (2010)
- Front and back landscaping (2012) (2019)
- Irrigation and lighting system installed (2012)
- Masonry work on facade (2012)
- Replacement of air conditioner (2012)
- Bathrooms (2013)
- Roof (2013)
- Laundry room (2014)
- Masonry repair of chimney (2016)
- Back balcony (2016) railing replacement (2020)
- Back basement door replacement (2017)
- Masonry back of house repointing (2017) (2019)
- Masonry work on facade (2017)
- Fences (2018)
Inclusions: 3 TV racks, murphy bed, Viking gas stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, basement freezer, washer, dryer, wall mounted a/c, banquette cushions, kitchen curtains, blinds [...] see annex A for complete list of inclusions and exclusions
Exclusions : Wine fridge, curtains
- Style: Attached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Distinctive Features: Victorian greystone
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Fireplace-Stove: Electric
- Lot: Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Commuter train, Public transportation, University
- Roofing: Elastomeric membrane
- Siding: Stone
- Size: 37.37 x 7.23 METRE
- Heating System: Hot water
- Heating Energy: Dual energy, Electricity, Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $11,967
- School Tax: $1,623
- Annual Tax Amount: $13,590
- Electric: $1,878
- Gas: $1,137
- Lot Assessment: $555,000
- Building Assessment: $1,101,000
- Total Assessment: $1,656,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1896
- Lot Size: 3063.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Other Ground Level 1.73 m x 3.56 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Powder room Ground Level 1.65 m x 1.47 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living Ground Level 3.71 m x 7.01 m Flooring: Wood Note: Electric fireplace
- Dining Ground Level 5.51 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.17 m x 6.96 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.76 m x 4.47 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.05 m x 5.82 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.01 m x 2.06 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Ensuite
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.73 m x 6.17 m Flooring: Wood Note: Ensuite
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.00 m x 1.22 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.51 m x 4.55 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.03 m x 2.72 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family Basement Level 7.16 m x 7.37 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry Basement Level 2.90 m x 7.57 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom Basement Level 1.63 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.