Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $699,000 property in Villeray/Saint-Michel/Parc-Extension (Montréal)
Ideally located steps from the Jean-Talon Market and the magnificent Jarry Park.Huge 1500 s.f. footprint per floor. Lots of charm with it's original wooden interior doors and trim, hardwood floors ,9 ft ceilings on the main and 8 ft 3 inches in the basement.Basement partially finished with loads of potential, extremely rare in the neighbourhood.
The unit represents 60% of the entire foot print of the building , the municipal and school taxes for 2020 equal $4430 for both taxes.
The Notary assigned.
Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer & dryer, Wall mounted AC unit, All sold without legal warranty to quality.
Exclusions : Wood pharmacy in bathroom, wooden mirror in powder room, glass light fixture in master bedroom, black horizontal light fixture in office, kitchen butcher block, pax wardrobe in master bedroom
- Style: Apartment
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Partially finished
- Proximity: Daycare centre, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Public transportation
- Siding: Brick
- Heating System: Hot water
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $6,588
- School Tax: $793
- Annual Tax Amount: $7,381
- Condo Fees: $1 Monthly
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1931
- Floor Space (approx): 1500.0 Square Feet
- Lot Size: 2140.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- Living Ground Level 3.94 m x 5.79 m Flooring: Wood Note: double room
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 3.23 m x 7.01 m Flooring: Wood Note: double room
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.91 m x 3.91 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.51 m x 3.99 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining Ground Level 3.63 m x 5.61 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 1.96 m x 3.76 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Powder room Ground Level 1.37 m x 1.17 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family - Irregular Basement Level 5.99 m x 9.25 m Flooring: Flexible floor coverings
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Urbain
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.