Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $769,000 property in Sherbrooke (Les Nations)
Simply exceptional! This superior quality cottage is nestled in a sought after neighborhood. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are upstairs, and 2.5 bathrooms. The chef's kitchen has been renovated and thoughtfully planned to the last detail. The home features cathedral ceilings up to 19' high, a wood burning fireplace in the living room, a garden level basement, beautiful cherry wood floors, an impressive entrance hall with a view of the mezzanine, a large walk-in closet and a bathroom adjoining the master bedroom. Intimate backyard carefully landscaped and surrounded by mature hedges all around. Close to schools, services and highway.
The total area including the garden level and basement is 2900 sq ft.
A home like no other! Impeccable construction quality, ideal neighborhood and perfect maintenance since the very beginning in 1991.
The entrance hall welcomes you with a magnificent wooden staircase leading to a central mezzanine and decorated with wrought iron bars. A cathedral ceiling rises up to 19'. The kitchen to your right has been renovated from top to bottom. Quartz countertop, 4-seat lunch nook, huge island with built-in cooktop and retractable hood (motor located outside), cabinets up to the ceiling, maximized storage with drawers, step ladder and drawers built into the bottom of the cabinets, 2 ovens, a refrigerator and a dishwasher concealed, a coffee machine and a built-in microwave. MIELE brand appliances, all included. At the back of the house you'll find the dining room, living room and a nice office/library area arranged in an open plan. The latter gives you access to a patio with fiberglass floor and glass railing. The living room has a wood burning fireplace and a view of the mezzanine. A powder room with a built-in laundry room is accessible from the entrance, right next to the garage access.
Take the stairs up to the mezzanine. The master bedroom on your left has a beautiful bay window and a large ensuite bathroom with a large vanity, a separate shower and an alcove bath and a 15' ceiling. 2 other bedrooms are located on the other side of the mezzanine.
To access the basement you can use the staircase adjacent to the living room or the one on the west side, accessible from the garage or from outside. Both are made of wood. The garden-level basement opens onto the sublime backyard. The floor of the large family room is made of engineered maple wood. A 4th bedroom with French doors, a 2nd full bathroom and 2 storage spaces ise also available. Note that the high-end windows are made of aluminum on the outside and PVC covered with wood on the inside.
The house is located on a 6999 sq. ft. lot where you will want to spend many hours. In fact, at the back, a zen atmosphere has been created thanks to a beautiful terrace area where concrete slabs, river pebbles and perennials are laid out to embellish your surroundings. In addition, on each side of the house, you will find pathways with concrete stairs, flagstones and pebbles, giving you access from all sides. At the front, a second private terrace facing south has been created.
The area provides quick access to a private high school, a wooded area, a pedestrian walkway along the lot and easy access to the Carrefour de l'Estrie and Highway 410. Quality, grandeur, splendor! It has it all!
SALE WITHOUT LEGAL WARRANTY OF QUALITY AT BUYER'S RISK.
Inclusions: Chandeliers, 2 fans in living room and office, curtain and rod in entrance, blinds, air exchanger, humidifier, central vac. +access., kitchen electrics, 2 sets of basement cabinets, built-in tv cabinet on main floor, municipal bin, wall-mounted heat pump, alarm system, workbench + workshop storage,
Exclusions : Furnished goods. Small black hanging cabinet in entrance, wall mounted TV's (2), countertop benches in kitchen (4), office bookcase and its two lamps.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Other, Air exchange system, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system, Wall-mounted heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Built-in
- Kitchen Cabinets: Other, Melamine
- Lot: Bordered by hedges, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Other, Brick
- Size: 43.11 x 30.2 Feet
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: Aluminum, Other, Wood, PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $4,248
- School Tax: $359
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,607
- Electric: $3,123
- Lot Assessment: $92,500
- Building Assessment: $300,600
- Total Assessment: $393,100
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1990
- Floor Space (approx): 2378.8 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 116.7 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 60.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 6999.80 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 3.84 m x 3.38 m Flooring: Wood
- Foyer Ground Level 1.83 m x 1.30 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.45 m x 6.53 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining Ground Level 3.66 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 4.95 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood
- Library Ground Level 3.89 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Powder room Ground Level 1.78 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry Ground Level 1.52 m x 1.42 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 5.31 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 1.80 m x 4.57 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.51 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.68 m x 3.45 m Flooring: Wood
- Family Basement Level 3.53 m x 8.56 m Flooring: Other
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.81 m x 3.40 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.46 m x 1.88 m Flooring: Other
- Storage Basement Level 1.83 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Concrete
- Storage Basement Level 3.58 m x 2.54 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.