More than an acre of land (44,724 square feet) 5.5km from the beaches of Ste-Agathe. This land offers the best of both worlds, the proximity of all services, while being in the heart of nature. Easily accessible from exit 83 of Highway 15 N, just one hour from Montreal.
This land is located in an environment where people are very concerned about the environment and respect for nature.
Come and build your dream home in the heart of nature, in a green environment in harmony with the environment.
Here are a multitude of reasons to come and settle in Ste-Agathe:
- Two public secondary schools: one French and one English
- 4 French-speaking primary schools and one English-speaking primary school
- A hospital and a family medicine group (GMF) with 2 service points
- A magnificent renewed library
- A sports center with a swimming pool, an arena, a 4-season outdoor skating rink, a soccer field and a soccer field
- 7 parks offering games for children
- 3 municipal beaches
- A campsite and an outdoor center offering camping sites, chalets, hiking trails, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing...
- The possibility of playing hockey, gymnastics, baseball, soccer, karate, sailing, tennis, pickleball, badminton...
- A theater (Le Patriote) offering a program combining song, humor theater and many shows for children
- The P'tit train du Nord linear park and the Tour du Lac cycle path
- Cruises on Lac des Sables, zip line and Via Ferrata, snowmobiling, snowboarding, multiple urban and forest walking trails
several grocery stores, restaurants, boutiques and big box stores.
- Distinctive Features: Cul-de-sac
- Lot: Wooded: mixed trees
- Topography: Excellent for construction with garden level, Sloped, Flat
- Water Supply: None
- Sewage System: None
- Municipal Tax: $121
- School Tax: $0
- Annual Tax Amount: $121
- Lot Assessment: $5,900
- Total Assessment: $5,900
- Lot Depth: 69.84 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 24.38 Metre
- Lot Size: 4155.70 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.