Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $198,000 property in Sainte-Adèle
Income property located in a perfect location for people who love to renovate and who even more love being in the heart of the action. A few steps from Adéloise life and all its advantages, three bright apartments and a good quality of life await you. See addendum for details.
More than anything, are you looking for a perfect location in the Laurentians? Here is the property that will meet this need to live in the countryside, while being close to the action of the village, backing onto route 117 and close to roads, a high school and your favorite hobbies (golf, cycling and skiing). These assets make this home an attractive option for real estate investors.
In terms of quality of life, you couldn't ask for better! Go to the restaurant or the cinema on foot, go to the municipal beach to cool off on sunny summer days and do your shopping in the same outlet ... always on foot, while enjoying the fresh air and pure of the region.
Based on a flat fenced plot, the income house is full of possibilities. However, she could easily take advantage of the magic touch of a good renovator to give it the luster it deserves.
The accommodation B, for a single person, is equipped with a combined kitchen and dining area, as are the bedroom and living room. There is also a bathroom.
The apartment A gives way to the following rooms: living room, kitchen / dining room, bathroom and bedroom.
The last gîte has two bedrooms in addition to the common rooms: living room, kitchen, dining room and combined living room. Bathroom and terrace complete the layout.
Do you already see the potential of this construction and above all appreciate its exceptional location? It's up to you to take advantage of this rare opportunity.
Inclusions: Light fixtures and fixtures.
Exclusions : Furniture and personal effects of tenants.
- Style: Triplex
- Basement: Crawl space
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Foundation: Stone
- Garage: Detached, Single width
- Lot: Fenced
- Parking: Garage
- Proximity: Highway, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt and gravel, Elastomeric membrane
- Siding: Vinyl
- Topography: Flat
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Bathroom
- Window Type: Sliding, Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
Potential Gross Revenue:
- Residential: $12,900
- Municipal Tax: $3,251
- School Tax: $147
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,398
- Lot Assessment: $29,700
- Building Assessment: $130,800
- Total Assessment: $160,500
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1922
- Lot Size: 494.80 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Pieces 4
- Bedrooms 1
- Baths 1
- Living Ground Level 3.00 m x 3.58 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Kitchen Ground Level 2.67 m x 2.87 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.41 m x 1.50 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.63 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Pieces 6
- Bedrooms 2
- Baths 1
- Living 2nd Level 4.17 m x 2.54 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Kitchen 2nd Level 4.70 m x 4.01 m Flooring: Other
- Dining 2nd Level 6.32 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.24 m x 1.45 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 2.87 m x 2.18 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.12 m x 3.00 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Pieces 3
- Bedrooms 1
- Baths 1
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.23 m x 3.48 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living Ground Level 3.48 m x 3.23 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.57 m x 1.47 m Flooring: Other
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.