Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $849,000 property in Sainte-Adèle
Impeccable Adéloise residence, perfect for those looking for space! In addition to superb interior and exterior architectures, you will enjoy a double garage, a beautiful inground pool and a private lot to dream of! Superb location, close to all services. See addendum for details.
This beautiful large cottage that has been very well maintained over the years has everything you could ever dream of, even an interior elevator! And the best part is that the freight elevator does not detract from the splendor of the place!
Located in a very quiet area and above all, near all the services of Sainte-Adèle, this house will make more than one dream! Moreover, wait until summer to discover its major asset: its breathtaking backyard! Inground pool, charming little house and a stone terrace only accentuate the charm of the place. The land of over 30,000 square feet is very private, lined with mature trees. Small paths spread here and there will allow you to make the most of your environment, which is also enhanced by professional landscaping.
Its interior benefits from the sun's rays all day long, making it as bright as can be. A great closed entrance hall welcomes you on the ground floor, where there is a beautiful large family room which is the perfect place for teleworkers!
Otherwise, the common rooms are adorned with exquisite attributes. The dining room, with its gaz fireplace, guarantees memorable meals with friends or family. From there you can access the terrace. The living room is also very comfortable thanks to its wood fireplace. Wood cabinets and granite counters decorate the large kitchen, which also offers a secluded dining area.
Upstairs has the three bedrooms (with an electric fireplace in the master bedroom) which are served by 2 full bathrooms. The one adjacent to the master bedroom is equipped with a thermomasseur bath and a separate shower.
The large basement has its own exterior door. A family room, a powder room combined with the laundry room as well as a large multipurpose room are arranged there.
Ready to surround yourself with splendor every day? It's your turn!
- Style: Detached
- Basement: Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower, Jacuzzi bathtub
- Distinctive Features: Other, No rear neighbours, Street corner, Cul-de-sac
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Fireplace - Other, Wood fireplace, Gas fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Double width or more
- Kitchen Cabinets: Other, Wood
- Lot: Fenced, Bordered by hedges, Wooded, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Heated, Inground
- Proximity: Highway, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Other, Stone
- Size: 18.44 x 15.61 METRE
- Topography: Flat
- View: Other, View of the mountain, Panoramic
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: Aluminum
- Heating System: Forced air, Other, Convection baseboards, Radiant
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: BIONEST system, Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $5,487
- School Tax: $519
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,006
- Lot Assessment: $71,300
- Building Assessment: $446,200
- Total Assessment: $517,500
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1990
- Lot Size: 3021.00 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 7
- Foyer Ground Level 3.35 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Marble
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 6.05 m x 3.76 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.30 m x 4.34 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining Ground Level 6.83 m x 4.85 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 3.61 m x 3.89 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Ground Level 2.95 m x 1.17 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Library - Irregular Ground Level 6.17 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Tiles
- Wine Cellar Ground Level 2.95 m x 2.46 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4.47 m x 3.86 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 6.10 m x 5.28 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4.17 m x 2.77 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Den 2nd Level 7.75 m x 3.73 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.68 m x 3.56 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.53 m x 3.73 m Flooring: Wood
- Den 2nd Level 3.66 m x 2.90 m Flooring: Wood
- Family Basement Level 6.93 m x 4.62 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Basement Level 4.32 m x 1.60 m Flooring: Other
- Playroom Basement Level 5.26 m x 6.55 m Flooring: Linoleum
- Other Basement Level 5.64 m x 3.63 m Flooring: Linoleum
- Storage Basement Level 5.82 m x 3.73 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.