Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $429,000 property in Sainte-Adèle
Nice, well-appointed duplex that can easily accommodate a large family in the main house, in addition to another tenant in the basement apartment. Wood fireplace, single detached garage, beautiful land arched with mature trees, bright and comfortable interiors. See addendum for details.
Amazing duplex very well located, in the heart of the Laurentians and its attractions. This great possibility of rental income will satisfy you as much if you want to live there while accommodating a member of your family as if you are simply looking to rent the entire duplex.
Very close to highways, schools and green spaces, you can also easily access the various surrounding sports facilities, especially for cycling, cross-country skiing or downhill. Otherwise, the beautiful Lac Rond and its municipal beach are just a few minutes away.
The property sits on an intimate, fenced lot surrounded by mature trees.
The interior, in addition to being decorated with superb flooring, is adorned with beautiful woodwork which accentuates the charm of the residence.
You will first enter the ground floor apartment through a closed entrance hall, then proceed to the living room which has a wood-burning fireplace. A little further on, the dining room, from which one can go out onto the beautiful, tiered terrace, adjoins the functional kitchen. The second floor also includes a bathroom large enough to accommodate a podium bath, a separate shower, a laundry area and a dressing table.
The second level of the house accommodates, as it should be, the bathroom as well as the three bedrooms.
The basement accommodation offers, in addition to its exterior entrance, bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen / dining room while an additional bedroom is located on the side of the main house.
Ready to invest in a warm income home to enjoy a piece of heavenly country? A visit is a must!
Inclusions: Fixtures, lightings, 458 Morin: Stove, refrigerator, microwave, stacked washer-dryer, kitchen table and 2 chairs, 2-seater sofa, TV cabinet, TV, curtains, poles, blinds.
Exclusions : Furniture and personal effects of tenants.
- Style: Duplex
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Driveway: Other, Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Other, Air exchange system, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Heated, Detached, Single width
- Lot: Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Vinyl
- Topography: Sloped, Flat
- Window Type: Sliding, Guillotine
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Biofilter, Septic tank
Potential Gross Revenue:
- Residential: $25,140
- Municipal Tax: $3,919
- School Tax: $299
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,218
- Snow Removal: $400
- Lot Assessment: $53,600
- Building Assessment: $276,500
- Total Assessment: $330,100
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 2004
- Lot Size: 1383.70 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 7
- Pieces 10
- Bedrooms 3
- Baths 2
- Foyer Ground Level 1.91 m x 1.55 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 3.73 m x 3.23 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.73 m x 2.84 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining - Irregular Ground Level 4.27 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.67 m x 2.69 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4.37 m x 2.72 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.66 m x 3.76 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.30 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.45 m x 3.07 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Basement Level 4.29 m x 3.00 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Office Basement Level 3.58 m x 2.84 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom Basement Level 3.00 m x 1.50 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living Basement Level 3.12 m x 2.67 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Kitchen Basement Level 2.67 m x 3.12 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Pieces 4
- Bedrooms 1
- Baths 1
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.