Charming condominium located in front of the laca peaceful area with panoramic views of the Chantecler ski slopes and the golf course. Near the main arteries, the village center and shops. You are therefore guaranteed a calm lifestyle all the while being close to everything. A visit will impress you.
This beautiful home with large open living spaces and spectacular cathedral ceiling will attract your attention upon first sight. The abundance of windows also brings in a lot of natural light.
The living area is equipped with a wood fireplace, perfect for gathering on cold winter evenings. You can easily accommodate your family and friends in this home.
The laboratory style kitchen with large work areas will be very practical and functional to prepare your meals. Many cabinets at your disposal allows your kitchen to always be organized.
Both bedrooms are of generous proportion. The master bedroom is equipped with an adjoining bathroom.
The balcony adjacent to the dining room will provide a spectacular view of the ski slopes and the natural outdoors.
When you visit the second floor, you will find a nice mezzanine for relaxation after a long day. You will also have a nice view of the living space. This mezzanine will also be perfect for spending time with your guests or for use as an office. A bathroom is also available on this landing.
This condo unit also has plenty of storage space, perfect for keeping your home organized.
Contact me to visit this charming condominium.
Inclusions: Intercom, alarm system, central vacuum and accessories, retractable awning, dishwasher, blinds, curtains, light fixtures,stove,fridge,washing and dryer, all the furnitures
- Style: Apartment
- Basement: None
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Other, Whirlpool bath, Separate shower
- Driveway: Unpaved, With outside socket
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Lot: Bordered by hedges, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway
- Pool: Heated, Inground
- Proximity: Other, Highway, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing
- Renovations: Roof covering
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Wood, Brick
- Topography: Flat
- View: Other, View of the water, View of the mountain, Panoramic
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Other
- Window Type: Casement
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,587
- School Tax: $183
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,770
- Building Assessment: $199,000
- Total Assessment: $199,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1988
- Condo Fees: $334 Monthly
- Floor Space (approx): 1759.9 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Foyer - Irregular 2nd Level 4.27 m x 3.25 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living 2nd Level 3.81 m x 4.14 m Flooring: Carpet
- Dining 2nd Level 4.27 m x 4.14 m Flooring: Carpet
- Kitchen 2nd Level 3.58 m x 2.92 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.26 m x 1.52 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 4.62 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 5.79 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.44 m x 3.18 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Mezzanine 3rd Level 6.20 m x 4.42 m Flooring: Carpet
- Powder room 3rd Level 1.80 m x 1.52 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Expert
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.