Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $525,000 property in Sainte-Adèle
Income building with great potential with a host of assets that will please you: good rental income, old world charm with current modernities, exceptional location (close to services and the village), three beautiful airy and functional accommodation including fireplaces, terraces and parking. See addendum for details.
Here is a rental building that has an undisputed period charm, located in a charming area and sitting on a beautiful flat and landscaped lot of nearly 13,000 square feet.
Interesting avenue for real estate investors who like the Laurentians as well as a zoning that allows for small home-based businesses! The three units could provide you with more than $ 30,000 in annual income!
In the heart of Sainte-Adèle, this building is a few steps from all services, highways, the beautiful Lac Rond and its beach, and your favorite sports, among others, while being in a quiet location, with a lovely view of Lake Rond below (its beach is also reserved for residents) and the church at an angle.
The building, dating from the early 1900s, has been beautifully improved with renovations that perfectly blend period charm with the more modern amenities essential today.
Worthy of the turn of the last century, the interior features 12-foot ceilings, abundant moldings and woodwork, as well as stone fireplaces and wood floors. There are three beautiful apartments, two 4 and a half rooms and a large 4 bedroom apartment on two floors. Each apartment has its own terrace, storage space and access to the backyard. Two units also have a lovely fireplace in the living room for those chilly evenings.
The 1025 (new lease as of July 1) offers standard common rooms (living room, kitchen, dining room) in addition to a bathroom, a bedroom and the veranda. Another level houses a full bathroom, three bedrooms and a terrace.
At 1023, the large 4 ½ will also have a new tenant this summer. It is also equipped with a living room, kitchen and dining room with adjoining boudoir, bathroom with laundry area and two bedrooms.
The same rooms can be found at 1021, which you can freely rent or live in.
But take it for granted, you will fall in love with you during your visit, as much for the environment as for the cozy and functional interiors!
Exclusions : All furniture, appliances and personal effects of the tenants and the owner.
- Style: Triplex
- Basement: Low (less than 6 feet), Unfinished, Crawl space
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Lot: Landscaped
- Proximity: Other, Highway, Daycare centre, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Stucco
- Size: 22.18 x 49.84 METRE
- Topography: Flat
- View: View of the mountain
- Window Type: Guillotine
- Windows: PVC
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
Potential Gross Revenue:
- Residential: $31,920
- Municipal Tax: $4,752
- School Tax: $258
- Annual Tax Amount: $5,010
- Snow Removal: $700
- Lot Assessment: $55,900
- Building Assessment: $250,100
- Total Assessment: $306,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1912
- Lot Size: 1195.30 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- Pieces 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Baths 1
- Foyer Basement Level 1.47 m x 1.35 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Living Basement Level 4.06 m x 2.92 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Kitchen Basement Level 3.28 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.64 m x 1.60 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Basement Level 2.44 m x 2.29 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Basement Level 2.41 m x 2.29 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Pieces 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Baths 1
- Living Ground Level 5.00 m x 2.82 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 4.47 m x 2.34 m Flooring: Wood
- Den Ground Level 4.50 m x 2.36 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.41 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Ground Level 4.04 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Bedroom Ground Level 4.29 m x 3.40 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Kitchen Ground Level 4.57 m x 2.49 m Flooring: Wood
- Pieces 6
- Bedrooms 4
- Baths 1
- Living 2nd Level 5.11 m x 3.73 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room 2nd Level 0.89 m x 1.45 m Flooring: Other
- Bedroom 2nd Level 2.62 m x 4.09 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen 2nd Level 3.76 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Other
- Dining 2nd Level 3.66 m x 3.20 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.77 m x 2.67 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.73 m x 4.06 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.68 m x 3.68 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.12 m x 2.69 m Flooring: Wood
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.